Hey everyone,
today I will write my post in English, because many people spoke to me that I have to write in English otherwise they wouldn't understand. I have to add that my English still isn't perfect and if there are any mistakes don't judge me. I just write how I think it's right.
Okey, let's start. First I want to talk about the Formal. That's like a ball and the graduation combined. I went there with Flavia and it was amazing, I will never forget it. We had so much fun just to pretend that we graduate :D We also practiced a lot for the dances the weeks before. It was really fun. And we got a lot of nice food, too. People who now me good will know that I always like it if there is a lot of food. :D SO Yeah it was a lot of money we had to spent for the formal, but it was worth it! It was so much fun and i don't regret it !
The other thing I wanted to say is that my holidays kind of already started. Tomorrow is the last time I have to go to school, but we don't have normal classes anymore, we only have to come to school for exams or for finishing an assignment. So tomorrow I have to finish my assignment for music. It's a music performance that means that we have to perform a song by an Australian artist. I'll do that with a friend of mine and we perform "Bloom" by "The paper kites". It was one of my favorite songs before I came here and when I found out that they come from Australia I was so happy!! But anyways that's the last time I have to go to school and then I have 8 weeks of holidays. Yes, 8 weeks!!! I am actually a bit worried about that haha. I don't know what to do with all this time, but I am sure the time will fly by and soon I have school again. So the next time you all will hear from me I will be in my holidays and I am curious what I will do haha.
I hope you all have a nice week and if you are in Germany then enjoy the snow for me !! So jealous of the snow !!
See you guys soon, love Bekki
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen